Erin Marjorie Gill
Administrative Director, MRSEC
1415 Engineering Dr
Madison, WI 53706
Ph: (608) 263-0612
Materials Research Science and Engineering Center
My background is in biomedical engineering with experience in:
- stratified squamous epithelia and squamous cell carcinoma
- nonlinear optical microscopy including multiphoton and second harmonic generation
- hepatotoxicity and intravital imaging
- quantitative image analysis
I also have experience in:
- proposal development including STTR/SBIR, training grants, and center grants
- research commercialization and technology transfer
I have worked as the scientific director of a startup company where I helped expand the company's offerings to include quantitative assays of liver toxicity, as a proposal editor and writer in the office of the vice chancellor of research at IUPUI and the IU Simon Cancer Center, and as technology manager at WiSys Technology Foundation.
I am currently the administrative director of the NSF-funded Wisconsin Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC), and serve as co-director of the Advanced Materials Industrial Consortium (AMIC).