Successful Program Support Manager with a demonstrated history of working in higher education. Skilled in supervising daily administrative operations, identifying and implementing process improvements, and effectively assessing and delegating multiple priorities. Strong business-minded professional with proven ability to work efficiently and effectively with office leadership, program directors, program support team members, student assistants, and campus partners to offer high quality educational outreach and professional development programs.
- Supervise the daily administrative operations of the Program Support Team providing process guidance, procedural priorities, technical advice, problem solving assistance, and professional development
- Manage Customer Service Student Assistants by training new hires, developing standard procedures, maintaining online resource guide, answering questions, and building sense of community within team
- Evaluate existing strategies and processes, making recommendations to unit leadership for program enhancement
- Identify, propose, implement, and document new and revised processes and procedures to improve efficiency and consistency
- Schedule logistics and secure resources within University policy and procedure for educational outreach and professional development programs