Principal transportation planner and professional engineer specializing in sustainable mobility systems, traffic impact assessments, transportation corridor preservation studies, and travel demand model development and application.
Vice Chair, CEE Department Professors of Practice
- CEE 573: Geometric Design of Transportation Facilities (Instructor 2006-2007)
- CEE 574: Traffic Control (Co-taught 2016)
- CEE 578: Senior Capstone Design (Team mentor 2011-2023)
- CEE 629: Infrastructure Case Studies Exploring Sustainability and Climate (Co-taught 2023)
- CEE 679: Traffic Impact Analysis and Site Planning (Instructor 2004-2010)